Monday, 10 September 2012

Moving...

Hey. I don't think I've been on since I've started uni.
I'm studying Biomedical Science at the University of Bedfordshire.
I've missed this place. Between having two part-time jobs and university, I just haven't had the time to blog. However, this year, I should be going down to one part-time job and getting Student Finance. So time for blogging - yay!
This blog feels a little dead though. I think I'm going to create a new blog and move all the content there. I'm going to revamp it, give it a new name. In short, I'm going to start things afresh. I can organise all of my reviews. With all of these reviews though, this may take a while. Plus I'm working the next two days and trying to get student finance to give me money! I will update when I have more info.
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment