Tuesday, 26 October 2010

My New Blog is Up and Running

Yesterday I published my review of "The Chosen One" and mentioned I would be creating a new blog. My new blog is now up and running. It's called "A Life of Ramblings" and will just be my general blog. I find that sometimes I want to blog about things other than books *gasp* and this will provide me with the place to do it. It could be general day to day musings or it could be on current political issues. If you want to check it out, just click on the link: A Life of Ramblings.

Kate

4 comments:

  1. Hi, love your blog! I'm following you now so please can you follow me back?? Thank you so much! <3

    http://moodybookreader.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Title:
    The Best High Returns on Best Investment

    Content:
    Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
    For More Details click the link below:

    Web Link:
    http://www.whatacash.com

    Display Name: whatacash

    ReplyDelete