Thursday, 15 October 2009

Teaser Thursday

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

I'm late so I've made it Teaser Thursday for this week (I have trouble sticking to memes).


Here are the rules:
-Grab your current read.
-Let the book fall open to a random page.
-Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
-You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
-Please avoid spoilers!



Todays teaser comes from page 5 of Witch High which is by various authors:

J. Rutherford Wisenhauer the Third comes into the cafeteria wearing his father's black robes, points a finger at June Bauer, and immediately she's burning. Alive. A couple of other kids use water spells to put her out, but when they do, he shoots flames at them, and they go down.

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll second Lenore on that count...but it sounds pretty fabulous! Nice teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I think I'm a bit intimidated by J. Rutherford Wisenhauer the Third .

    OK, here's my 2-sentence teaser. I'm reading a paranormal romance by J. R. Ward called COVET.

    "Jim put down his empty and grabbed for his leather jacket. He’d had his two Buds, and one more was going to put him into DUI territory, so it was time to pull out."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! This looks like such a great book! How are you enjoying it so far? You might have said and I got so excited that I commented. ;)

    ReplyDelete