Saturday, 10 October 2009

Sing-a-Long Saturday

I have gotten too close to not posting today. I'm going to have to start planning posts. For today, I thought I'd do something I like to call Sing-a-Long Saturday. I pick out an old classic song from a Disney or children's film just for old times sake. And you can feel free to sing-a-long or reminisce about watching Disney films when you were younger. Here is today's:



Oh and I'll leave you to guess to the title of the film :)
This was one of my favourite films as a child.

3 comments:

  1. Fun post!

    Love Vanessa Williams, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pocahontos. I spelt that wrong, I think. I remember I used to have the Cocoan action figure/doll when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane - Thank you. I'm thinking of making it a regular post. I love sharing music with people.

    Sadako - I loved the film when I was younger. It was definitely one of my favourite films. I watched the other day and still cried!

    ReplyDelete