Monday, 19 October 2009

New Update

Apologies for the lack of a real post today. Although I'm hoping my explanation as to why I have no post will suffice as a post. This is where it all began...

I woke up this morning knowing that I had to leave earlier than usual (my lift in to school was ill leaving me to get the train). Then I realised I had left my make-up in my dad's car. Tragedy as my dad already gone. So I had to go natural today. Not a good luck for me. But moving on...

I made it through the day (losing my PE kit for several hours at one point). And then I finally made it to my after school meeting. During the middle of this meeting my mother rang me up and asked if I could work at 4:30. So I left the meeting (at the end) in a made dash and managed to get to work in time. Now, as it happens, I really like my work. But today the washing up machine broke. Everything had to be done by HAND.

It's not this that I mind so much, but the fact that there are a lot of plates in a food place on a uni campus. I have never polished so much cutlery in my life. I counted ten big containers of it. So I ended up staying half an hour later. Although I consider this an achievement given the amount we had. So eventually I made it home. After debating whether or not to read or do homework, I text my friend who assured me there is no homework. So I read and finished a book I was currently reading.

I planned to write a review of it tonight but I fell asleep (I'm quite tired). So the review will have to wait till tomorrow afternoon/evening. Thank you for your patience. I would have left this post tonight but I told myself I will post everyday and I seem to be sticking by it. Happy reading everyone =D. And good night x

6 comments:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself. Kick back and enjoy life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a better day today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a busy day. You just rest up for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw busy busy day. I would have hated to leave without makeup, especially for school. To others I'm sure it's not a big deal seeing me without eye liner on, but I feel so weird without it lol

    It seemed you did very well though. I probably would have been to lazy to read or do homework.

    ReplyDelete
  5. J. Kaye - Thank you =)
    SMBSLT - Thank you. Thankfully the next day was better.
    Chicklish - Thanks, I did.
    Linda Kage - I rested up. Thanks =D
    Mishel - That was one of the essential parts of the day. No make up. I felt like I was on one of those bad reality TV shows. I didn't really bother with homework. But reading, yup =)

    Sorry about my rant for the day. This is what happens when I get tired!

    ReplyDelete