Sunday, 4 October 2009

I've done it...

I have basically been reading one book over the entire summer... and I've finished it this morning! So, today, I shall have a review up. And as my time management recently has been quite awful, I give anyone who reads this post, permission to spam me if I don't get the review up today! And by today, I mean today in UK terms. I am also going to make sure that I write everyday on this blog! And here's how...

You may remember that people before have done memes where they have to blog everyday for a certain month. Well I'm going to do that, but starting on the 04th of October and lasting until December 25th. That's quite ambitious for me! So here goes...

I, Katie Pinn, hereby agree to post everyday, starting from the 04th October and lasting until the 25th December, on my blog, Another Book Blog-Whore.

Failure to comply with said agreements may result in mass spamming.

And if I knew how to insert the fancy signatures, I would.


On another note, I realise that there are quite a few blog awards I haven't posted. Okay, so it goes back to months of not posting awards. So if you do remember if you've given me an award and you know I haven't posted it, can you just drop me an email reminding me or comment. Thank you! Now off to do some biology homework. I will be back with the review afterwards...

4 comments:

  1. Wow, good luck with posting everyday! I post most days but even sometimes I struggle. You thought about signing up to some memes? They may help, though I wouldn't suggest doing one each day. I'd recommend It's Monday! What Are You Reading? hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog, and Booking Through Thursday. There's also IMM. Sorry if you already know about these. You could also try and come up with a weekly feature for your blog. My Belle's Library and Wednesday Blogger's Interviews help get me posting. Just some suggestions for you, so you don't feel like you have to blog and have nothing to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, and it's so great to read your posts again! I agree with Jo above - I've been doing Waiting On Wednesday for the last few weeks too, and trying to post interviews on Fridays where possible. Just more ideas! Anyway, welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I'm looking forward to seeing more posts from you! Hey, do you think you could change your RSS feed in your settings to show full post on RSS instead of partial? I generally drop blogs and stop reading them when they have partial feeds because I just don't have time to deal with it. I always read posts in reader instead of on the page. Obviously, I don't want to (or plan to) drop your blog, because I like it, but I know I'll be here to comment more often if I can read the whole post in my reader, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo - Thank you so much. The only problem is, I remember memes the day after. And I use them some weeks but not others. But it shall be very handy if I have nothing to write for a post.

    Chicklish - Thank you! I have some posts planned now - including a few giveaways!

    Amanda - I shall do a poll. No! First I shall work out how to do a poll. Then I will do a poll! Thank you for your input :)

    ReplyDelete