Sunday, 11 October 2009

In The Post

Pretty much exactly the same as IMM which was started by Kristi at the Story Siren who was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

I am so tired, and yet I've done nothing today. Then again it's late and... I'm rambling.

I didn't receive any books for this review.
Or buy any.
But I did go to the library! Yay =)

Here is what I got from the library:
Witch High which is edited by Denise Little
Bad Blood by Rhiannon Lassiter
Mortal Engines by Philip Reeve (I read a good review of this somewhere)
Wicked Dead Lurker by Stefan Petrucha and Thomas Pendleton
The Outlaw Varjak Paw by SF Said (I have seen a poster of this for years so I finally decided to read it)

Sorry for the lack of descriptions and pictures.

Yawn. I'm off to bed now. Goodnight everyone :)

3 comments:

  1. I never heard of any of the books you got from the library, I'm gonna check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of any of them, but I hope you enjoy them anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eleni - I'd only heard of two of them before.
    SMBSLT - Thank you =D

    ReplyDelete