Friday, 23 October 2009

General Stuff

So today is my organisation day. I caught up with my reader and I've updated my reviews (by this I mean the link on the side). It links to a page where all of my previous reviews are listed in alphabetical order by surname and links to each review can be found.

Seeing as I'm doing the read-a-thon tomorrow I decided not to read at all today. And just to reiterate I will be 30 mins late for the read-a-thon tomorrow (as I finish an event at 13:00 which is the start of the read-a-thon). I will do a post tomorrow to let you know when I'm about to start reading and what I'm about to start reading.

I've already said that I'll be attempting to read as much of my TBR pile tomorrow as possible (the ones I have for review). So I thought I'd let you know what is in my TBR pile:

Life of Pi by Yann Martel
Wasp-Waisted by David Barrie
Hannibal's Elephant Girl by Ariion Kathleen Brindley
Dancing with Ana by Nicole Barker
Chrysalis The Awakening by M.L. Lacy
Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler
Fallen by Lauren Kate

So what do you recommend I read first?

6 comments:

  1. Fallen by Lauren Kate because I really want to read a review of that one! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you have a great pile. I haven't read any of those so I can't really give a comment on which to read first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fallen definitely! It is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all sound great! Happy reading - can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life of Pi is really good, but does have some parts that move slower especially in the middle of the book. I loved it, but you might not want to read it when you're really tired.

    ReplyDelete