Thursday, 29 October 2009

Discussion Thursday

I only do "Discussion Thursday" occasionally beacause I don't always have questions. Today's questions are ones that I'm sure have been asked before but I'm interested to read your answers.

Where do you get the majority of your books?
I get mine from bookshops (mainly Watersone's). I also go occasionally to the library but it is never really that current. I also buy books from the library sale (10p per teenage fiction - bargain!). I don't use BookMooch or PaperbackSwap (I think that's the name?). I also buy books from charity shops - you never know what hidden treasures you'll find.

For those of you who use BookMooch or PaperbackSwap, what do you think of it?

And if you get books from a source other than those I've mentioned please feel free to add it in your comments.

5 comments:

  1. I get a majority of my books from Rhapsody, my book club. Then I'll order from Amazon, or buy from local stores like Wal-Mart or Hastings. I never pass by a used book store either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There aren't very many used book shops near me so I mainly get them from Amazon. Though I can't walk past a Waterstone's without going in, it's just so expensive compared to Amazon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love library sales! I don't buy my books-just because they cost an insane amount of money. Even used books are quite costly. I just use purchase suggestion at the library-they usually order what i want 999 percent of the time.
    -amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting. I'd love to be able to use my library more. But I always leave with a ton of books and run out of time so I get fined. They are also really bad at getting in modern books. I blame the government. Libraries don't get much from the government budget.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well thats really great, thanks a lot for sharing his with us, loved your blog,keep it up.

    nintendo dsi r4

    ReplyDelete