Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Dewey's Read-a-Thon


Okay, if you remember me saying yesterday that I'd post a review (it was all an illusion). But I do have some exciting news! As you may have guessed from the title, I've decided to participate in Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2009! This will be my first ever readathon.


So I have challenged myself to read all of the books that I have for review (it will speed up the reviewing process). And if I finish that then I'll move on to books that I have and just need/want to read in general!


So who else is participating? I originally thought I couldn't because I was going to a sleepover. But it's been postponed till the weekend afterwards. Happy reading =D

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'll add you to my readathon folder so I can come cheer for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not me, but I wish you the best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My reading it going super slow these days, so I'm out. But good luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely thinking about joining next year along with the 24 hour readathons hopefully =) Good luck Kate!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! I'll keep an eye out for you! Not sure what to expect or how long I can cope without sleep, but I'll do my best LOL

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete