Saturday, 24 October 2009

Dewey's Read-a-thon Begins

I'm going to push publish post at exactly 13:30 (on my laptop). That means I start exactly 30 mins late and I shall finish 30 mins late (if I make it, it is my first time). Although I have been known to stay up all night reading. From my last post, most people picked my starting book as Fallen by Lauren Kate. So that shall be my choice. Wish me luck. I shall update either every three hours or as I finish a book - whichever is first. I shall also only do mini-reviews (general impression of a book in a few sentences). But I shall post a full review at a later date. Let the games begin!

1 comment:

  1. It's a great morning here in South Alabama so hope you have a great tasting cup of coffee and you face in a book. Keep on reading and enjoy your morning!! From the Transendental Team. Why did they pick a name I can't spell??
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete