Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Guess Who's Back?

Yeah, me!
Okay, you know I had that plan for Wednesday. Well, I forgot I had already made plans. Things have been a little hectic recently. I'm proud I managed to work 10 days in a row and then had one day off. But a lot of the Italians at work have cancelled (fear over swine flu), so shift numbers have decreased and I'll be spending a lot more time at home. In other words, a lot more time blogging. I have several reviews to post and so many posts to catch up. Apologies if I haven't commented on your blog for aaaaaaaaaages. I'm lazy! But I will catch up. PROMISE. I have a plan. I shall post my reviews (schedule them), then catch up on blogs during the day and read at night. The perfect system. How has everyone been? Enjoying you holidays? I've missed reading all your blogs and comments.
Kate

P.S.
Good luck to those who get their A level results on August 20th.
I'm so scared about August 27th - GCSE results. The wait is driving me insane!

12 comments:

  1. Welcome back.
    I also did my Os in June before the rest of the class who did theirs in Nov.Good luck and dont worry too much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so nervous for my AS results! Good luck for yours and it's nice to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a plan. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Good luck with your results - when do you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you review blogs as well? I don't have a full book yet but I do have a blurb to my book on my latest blog entry. I'm in the process of writing the entire novel. I would be so grateful if you wanted to do an entry about it! If you deam it worthy enough I mean. : )

    I found your blog browsing and I have been finding more and more great blogs about books dedicated to people who love to read. I am an aspiring novelist myself and am trying to expand my blog followers. I am hoping once I am able to do that I might be able to get interviews with authors I like and help promote them. If you're interested in helping me out, please follow me as I will follow you and I hope to read more updates! Thank you so much, Aleece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10 DAYS IN A ROW? Holy crappers! That's hardcore Kate, I'm proud of u, I wouln't be able to that! Well, glad ur gonna come back, miss ur reviews!

    -Eleni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Welcome back. I love reading your reviews. And stop by my blog sometimes because I have an award for you I don't think you've recieved yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck for your GCSE results!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello everyone I am a new author! I have published a young adult book that I believe will be the next favorite! An inspirational work of young adult urban fiction this manuscript depicts the journey of a female protagonist whose pursuit of success leads her uncover things about herself. She set out to achieve her dream but found her purpose...Check it out here http://www.amazon.com/Out-Miry-Clay-Telika-Howard/dp/0557073782/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1249495644&sr=8-1 you can also check out a video of me reading an excerpt here also for more information go to http://www.myspace.com/492698339

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back and good luck with your GCSE results! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you. I missed all of you!

    ReplyDelete