Sunday, 26 July 2009

Just a quick update...

I've caught up on a few blogs but my reader is still above 1000. But I've been catching up on reading anyhow. I have made blog-related plans though. On Wednesday, I have an entire day off. Sreet Jazz is over for the summer so I don't have to get ready or do anything. I can spend a few hours catching up on blogger and then post a review. I don't like being disorganised. Then I shall continue reading. So Wednesday shall be a fun day for me. No work, just time to relax. I'm looking forward to Wednesday :D

I should come up with a snappy name for it:
Winding Down Wednesday
Wing-It Wednesday

Ahhh, the names are crap. If anyone who reads this can think of a better name, just comment.

4 comments:

  1. Wednesday Wonderfulness?

    Sorry, I'm really terrible at making up names for stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never be as bad as me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm.. Wandering Wednesday? I don't know, maybe it sounds stupid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never followed through :(

    ReplyDelete