Tuesday, 14 July 2009

Apologies, Again.


Argh, I've done it again, I've fallen behind on blogging. I hit a reading slump for a couple of weeks but I'm back on track, so if you sent me a book, I shall be reviewing it soon. And thanks for having more patience than I do. I also need to catch up on my Google Reader. I've had so many apologies posts. I've got my first summer job (yay!) and am getting used to working at 7:00 for three hours and then three hours later in the evening. They do three hours shifts and you could be doing a multiple amount(they don't all start at 7:oo, that was an example of one of them). But anyway, it's a good job and it's so much easier getting up in the morning (compared to when it was for school) because I'm getting money for being up early!



If you haven't already been reading Ink and Paper Specials, here, then you should. It's for Sex in Teen Lit month. This is going to be among the first blogs I catch up on (I was so looking forward to this month but have been really busy recently). One hour of sleep last night and I was working at 7:30, and ill. But that's no excuse (I seem to be full of them). My parents are back from holiday so I can relax, I got 10 hours sleep last night and don't start work for a few hours yet. I'm ready to read! So I'm going to eat my Weetabix and catch up on my reading/blogging! I feel so much better today and so much more energised. I've missed you lot!
P.S. I'm not ill anymore (McDonalds must have medicinal properties, or I needed the sugar.) I can't believe it was the first meal I could keep down last down.

4 comments:

  1. That all sounds great! Good luck with the job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your job! I can totally relate with your being behind with reading posts and stuff - I was away for a week and I have a huge list of blogs to catch up on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your patience!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete