Sunday, 14 June 2009

YA Book Carnival

Although I won't be participating I want to do my part in advertising it. It'll be running from June 21st to June 27th. The YA book carnival is to celebrate our love, spread the word about other blogs and books, and just have fun this summer. The official post to find out all the information is here. Go on, check it out, you know you want to!


Some additional stuff I want to talk about:

Want to help charity and love finding new music? Shooting Stars Mag has put together a compilation (with some help) which you can buy in iTunes or on Amazon. A single song is only 99 cents. If you want to know more about where the money goes or just generally want to know more about what Shooting Stars Mag is doing, check out the link here.

The USA network is debuting a new show, Royal Pains, and you can read an interview with the star of the show and enter to win a HUGE prize pack by going here.

Shooting Stars Mag is starting a new feature (first post is up) that focuses on authors’ new releases every Tuesday. If you want to know more about Entraptment by Michael Spooner (a comedy in chat) then go here and enter to win a copy.


So remember if you're interested in anything above, click on the links. And enjoy the YA Book Carnival!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you SOOOO much Kate. I really appreciate the help to spread the word about some of this stuff. :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome :)
    I want to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links! I hadn't heard of the YA Carnival yet (which obviously means I'm behind in my blog reading - again). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate, I am going to "borrow" this post. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post! I'm going to borrow it and post--thanks for blogging about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome!
    Thank you =D

    ReplyDelete