Monday, 29 June 2009

Want to win "The Demon's Lexicon"?

A signed copy of "The Demon's Lexicon" is up for grabs on Lee Verday's blog. You can comment as often as you like and I can tell you from previous experience, it's a great way to make friends, have a chat and be up for the chance to win a prize!

I won the copy of "Wondrous Strange" on Lee's blog and I'm not a lucky person, so anyone can win. Just click here.

Thanks for hosting such great contests Lee!

Edit: I just want to say that because I won the last contest and already have a copy of "The Demon's Lexicon," I shall not be entering this. So comment spam for me as well! You know you want to reach 5000 comments ;)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning WS... it's a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!

    Hope you don't mind, but you've been tagged!

    This time it's with Mr Linky! Yay! Hope it works...

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kate
    I have an award for you.Come on over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://thebookresort.blogspot.com/2009/07/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's another award lol

    P.S. I have an award for you here:

    http://creativitygone.blogspot.com/2009/07/day-219-very-long-overdue.html

    ReplyDelete