Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Teaser Tuesday... on Wednesday again

Damnit! I'l get this right one week. It's the exams making me forgetful. That's it for the week though now. And I want to say a thank you to Chicklish for discovering who hosted Teaser Tuesday.

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Thanks to MizB for this wicked bookish meme.

And without further ado, a teaser from a book that I'm going to read over the next few days, "The Knife of Never Leting Go" by Patrick Ness. I haven't actually started this book yet so this will be a teaser for me too. But first, the rules:

-Grab your current read.
-Let the book fall open to a random page.
-Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
-You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
-Please avoid spoilers!

"I'm not afraid to kill you," I say, tho I totally am but I'm hoping my Noise and his Noise are now so rackety and revved up that he won't be able to make any sense from it. "That makes two of us then," he says, lunging for his machete.

4 comments:

  1. Good teaser! Looking forward to your review.

    I think Teaser Tuesday is hosted here:
    http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'll edit my post :)

    ReplyDelete