Sunday, 17 May 2009

A Quick Apology


I have been neglecting my blog recently due to exams (whose idea was it to invent GCSEs?). Grrr. I have an exam on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week. And that's it for this week. And then I have a week off next week. I love that half term falls in between the exams! I plan to get some reading done on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I have plans Sunday. And then back to revision. After half term I have nine exams left. My last exam is on the 18th June. And then I'm free! Free to relax and read (my version of R&R). So I will officially be back to normal on the 19th June (I'm going to celebrate on the 18th when my exams are over). I don't know if any of that made sense.


To sum up, my apologies for neglecting my blog. I will try and get some reading done on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. You can expect a review tonight :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh, poor you - that schedule sounds exhausting! Good luck, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your GCSEs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my Review of Burnt Shadows, I appreciate it! I hope you did well on your exams! I remember those days without fondness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks.
    They've gone okay so far ^_^
    Tomorrow's exam is really important though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your exams!

    ReplyDelete