Sunday, 3 May 2009

Post about Posting

It feels like ages since I last posted... it was Friday. I have decided what book I am going to read... Bog Child by Siobhan Dowd. I would have done IMM but I didn't get any books this week. I did spend alot of money though. I've been quite busy. On Friday I saw Pink in concert. She was amazing! And I spent yesterday going to theatretrain and then London. But through it all, I have finally got my prom dress. My prom is a week Monday. What do you guys think http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_61856_809641_-1 I really like it :)

How was everyone's week?
I should finish Bog Child soon. I'm on chapter 15 already. It's quite good :D

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! Have a wonderful time at your prom!

    I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Bog Child - the reviewer who read it for our site thought it was amazing. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful. I think Debenhams always have the best dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great prom! Nice dress.

    P.S. - Devil's Kiss is out now in the UK :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Reading.
    Enjoy your prom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a gorgeous color dress! And I bet the Pink concert was a blast. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discovered your blog today - and I love the name of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chicklish - thank you and I'm still reading Bog Child because of GCSE revision.

    H - thanks. I love Debenhams dresses as well. Shame about their prices. This will probably be the only time I get a dress from their.

    prophecygirl - thank you. It's this Monday coming up.

    The Book Resort - thank you so much,

    Mishel - Thanks, I love the dress. And Pink was amazing in concert. How can someone sing upside down??!!

    Angie - Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete