Friday, 1 May 2009

Blog Header


Today I'm going to write a short post about my blogger header. I tried making a blogger header before, but failed miserably. When I was browsing book blogs I came across the Garden of Headers. Polo.Pony creates custom headers on her website. After failing, I asked Polo.Pony. I got three excellent headers sent to me the next day. I have obviously picked the one up above. The point: If you want a new blog header, then visit the aptly named, Garden of Headers.
Thank you to Polo.Pony :)

6 comments:

  1. Your welcome Kate! I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and it's really nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! I need a header baaad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have problems with technology too! I love your header, it's striking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The picture is the same one that Parajunkee uses for the Follow Friday Meme

    ReplyDelete