Thursday, 11 June 2009

Blog Awards - Yay!

I've fallen behind with these awards, and I blame blogger. I finished this post weeks ago but blogger didn't save it (argh)! So here goes:

The first awards I received were from Liyana of the amazing blog, LiyanaLand. I also received an award from bridget3420, also known as the amazing blogger from Readaholic. And last but not least, I received an award were from Jo from Ink And Paper.


And since last time, I received another award from Liyana and an award from Diane of The Book Resort, a fantastic blog that I've only recently discovered!

Some of these are from posts over a month old so I had to scroll back through older posts :)

From bridget3420:


The Lemonade Award Logo
The award winners must:
Link back to the person he/she received the award from.
Nominate 10 bloggers who are deserving of this award.
Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog.




Thank you to bridget3420! Please check out her amazing blog, Readaholic.




From Liyana:


One Lovely Blog Award














You Don't Say? Award













Splash Award












Some of the rules weren't on the post but I'm happy with the pretty awards :D



And since last time from Liyana:


Literary Blogger Award
The Literary Blogger Award acknowledges bloggers who energize & inspire reading by going the extra mile. These amazing bloggers make reading fun & enhance the delight of reading!
The Rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog/post.
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.


Thank you Liyana!



From both Liyana and Jo of Ink and Paper:

#1 Blogger Award
















Me-To-You Award
1. Mention the person who nominated you:
Liyana and Jo.

2. List six unimportant things that make you happy;
Chocolate
Books
Theatre
Sunshine
Pretty colours

Other people's smiles




Let's Be Friends Awards

Blogs that received the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers.



2009 Friendly Blogger Award















Thanks to Jo and Liyana :)


Check out their wicked blogs: Ink and Paper and LiyanaLand



And last but not least, my award from the amazing Diane:



The Enchanted Blog Award:


The only requirement for this award is that you shared it with whomever you like, sharing the love is always a good thing. The blog has to show only one characteristic, caring. So, start sharing this enchanted award with five other bloggers. Let your bloggers know they have received this enchanted award. (Remember, fairies are fickle wee things, don't incur their displeasure by ignoring their gift).




A huge thank you to Diane who is an amazingly nice person :)


Check out her fantastic blog The Book Resort






Here is what is going to happen:


There are a lot of awards on this post and to find out the rules for all of them and follow them would be a lot of work. So I'm going to choose a lot of blogs who I think deserve all these awards! I'll probably just write up the blogs I follow.





A few rules:
1. If you already have any of the awards, you don't have to post them up again (that would just be time consuming).
2. If you get these awards, you rock. If you don't, you still rock.
3. If I haven't awarded a blog that I follow (if you have two blogs) I may have awarded the second blog and forgot about the first blog.
4. If I have forgotten to include any blog that I follow (comment on the bottom and I'll add you).
5. Smile :)



The nominees:


La Femme Readers
Addicted to Books
Ink and Paper Specials (quick note to Jo, I'm also awarding this to Ink and Paper so you can post it to one blog if you don't want to repeat yourself)
A Book A Day
A Flight of Minds
A Lush Budget ProductionTales of a Ravenous Reader
A Maze of Books
About Books
All The World's a Stage
At Home with Books
Bookluver-Carol's Reviews
Books By Their Cover
Books, Books and More Books
Bookworm Readers
Carrie's YA Bookshelf
Chicklish
Chicklita Reads
Climbing Rose of The Wild Rose Press
cupcake witch
Don't Lose My Place
Dragonfly Book Reviews
Every Thing To Do With Books
Fantastic Book Review
Frenetic Reader
Garden of Books For Teens
Hello Ello 2
Hey, Teenage of the Year
I Heart Monster
Imperial Beach Teen Blog
in BetweeN the pages
In Search of Giants
Ink and Paper
Jibberings
Juiciliciousss Reviews
Just Another Day...
Korianne Speaks
Laura's Review Bookshelf
Linda Kage's Blog Page
LiyanaLand
mis(h)takes
Monster of Books
Mrs. Magoo Reads
Passages to the Past
Poisoned Rationality
Pop Culture Junkie
Presenting Lenore
Readaholic
Reader Rabbit
SeeSaraWrite
Sharon Loves Books and Cats
Shooting Stars Mag
So Many Books, So Little Time
Steph Su Reads
The Art of M.S. Corley
The Book Blogger
The Book Girl Reviews
The Book Resort
The Burton Review
The Compulsive Reader
the epic rat
The LibrariYan
The Novel Bookworm
The Reading Playground
The Shady Glade
The Story Siren

The Worst Review Ever
Wolfy Chicks: The Blog with Bite
Wondrous Reads
writing it out
YA Blog News
YA Bookmark
Editorial Ass
LiveLifeUnlimited
LV Books =)
Sweet Book Delights
Think Pink


EDIT: Just to clarify a few things that have come up in the comments. Everyone in the list has received all of the awards. You can post the awards on your blog and nominate other people if you want to :)

45 comments:

  1. Thanks! I love your list! Checking them out now. (L)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You've given me lots of blogs to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, and what an amazing list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's some awards list! Well done, and thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deserve all these awards, Kate! Thanks for passing them on :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a huge amount of work this post must have been! Congratulations on all of your awards, and thank you for passing them on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! Thank you so much for this nomination!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so funny, and thanks for the award(s?)
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab list! Thanks for including Climbing Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, thank you. Quite the impressive list you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for this !!!
    Umm Im not sure which award I get .. kinda confused :S
    z

    ReplyDelete
  12. And do I have to nominate others...
    sorry I'm new to blogging, I'd be grateful if you could explain it to me
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for my first blog award.
    I will have to work my way down this list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Liyana - You're welcome. Thanks for giving me lots of the awards :)

    So Many Books, So Little Time - You're welcome!

    Chicklish - You're welcome :D

    prophecygirl - You're welcome :)

    Alyce - This post was a lot of work. You're welcome =D

    Mrs Magoo - You're welcome =)

    Marie Burton - Yeah, it's plural. You have received these awards :)

    Blaize - You're welcome ^_^

    Carrie - You're welcome!

    LV Books =) - You received all of the awards! You can nominate other people - it's your choice :)

    Amy - You're welcome.



    Jo - thanks for some of these awards :P

    Sara L - You're welcome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoo hoo I'm nominated, thanks Kate...how does it work tho? Do people have to vote? I'm jist curious since I'm new to this stuff..and do we have to link something on our site?

    Thanks again :)

    -Eleni

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you, Kate :}. you are a sweetheart! You have realy done an amazing job on your blog & it is always a fun place to stop.

    Thank you again for all your kindness.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. cupcakewitch - you're welcome

    Eleni - you have recieved all of the awards! You can post the awards on your blog and nominate some people :)

    The Book Resort - You deserve it Diane! I ove your blog so much. And you always have amazing quotes. Thanks for being such a great blogger and person. I hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kathleen Elizabeth - You're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Whoa lots of awards! Thanks for including me :]

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanx for clearing it up ... I need to knw all the details before accepting things. THANK YOU FOR THE AWARDS THO!! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. bridget3420 - you're welcome ^_^

    LV Books =) - It was no problem! You deserve them :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aw, thanks for including me with all these awesome blogs. I do appreciate it!!!!


    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lauren - You're welcome! You deserve it :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG Kate you rock girl!!
    I'm busy sharing the screen with Chilli at the mo and we're both loving your blog. Big up to you lady :)
    Bless,
    Chocolate xx

    And from Chilli too lool x

    (We'll get Vice to say hi too later :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sweet Book Delights - Thank you! I love your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aaw, thanks Kate. You're such a sweetie. :)
    I've got rule #5 down pat. You put such a smile on my face. :)

    Thanks for the awards, and congrats on getting all of them! You deserve them. It must have took some time to do this post and organise everything!

    - Alex

    ReplyDelete
  27. a flight of minds - you're welcome :)
    Yay, you followed rule 5!
    The post did take a while. You deserve them!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks you so much for nominating me, Kate. I'm honored!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. You're welcome. You deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. thanks Kate!! and seriously you got better organizing skills then me XD

    ReplyDelete
  31. You're welcome :D
    You deserve it. I was so late with this post :P

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks Kate! You are an awesome commenter! I always enjoy hearing from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lenore - You're welcome :D
    Thanks for running such a great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow! The Wolfy Chicks give a big howl of thanks for the award. We'll be posting it shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  35. You are sharing mose useful information. I can find all of palce but it's not find. When i saw it's then i feel better. Thanks for sharing most useful images.
    r4ds

    ReplyDelete