Friday, 15 May 2009

Blog Award #3

Yay! I'm really excited to recive my third blog award (when I've been blogging for one month and one week). You blogger types are the best :)

I got the "You Don't Say Award" from I Heart Monster, an amazing blogger who regularly provides great material!

This award goes to the top commenters. I'm not sure how many people you are supposed to send this to and I don't have that many regular commenters. So this is going to the few people who I know comment regularly :)

Luisa from Chicklish

Mishel from mis(h)takes

prophecygirl from Wondrous Reads

I think I have more commenters than I realise. I'm going to copy the idea from I Heart Monster and use one of those counters which tells me who my top commenters are. Sorry if I've missed anyone out. If I have, just add yourself :)

11 comments:

  1. Thank you! And thank you for commenting on Chicklish, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards! You deserve them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'll definitely keep on commenting now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kate! I love visiting your blog. Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to visit and comment back. So kind of you =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a very cute award! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. COOOOOOOONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's probably a bit too enthusiastic for a mere blog award LOL! :-D
    And I was about to get super mad when I read that "almost spoiler". Don't even joke like that ;)
    I'm so flippen excited to get into the series-it is amazing so far.
    -amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, and I wish I could give it to everybody. I'm really confused as to why my top commenters isn't working :S

    ReplyDelete