Monday, 13 April 2009

TBR Pile

These are the books that are in my current TBR pile. There will be reviews on these coming up when I've finished reading them. I have too many books, so I've stopped buying them for the minute. Or until I give in to temptation. I'm not lsting all the books because there really are too many. So I'm going to list books that I recently acquired instead.


Rumours by Anna Godbersen
Bloodline by Kevin Brooks (looked interesting and for 10p who is going to argue)
Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy (I've never read a Hardy novel)
The Queen of Everything by Deb Caletti
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
Wildthorn by Jane Eagland
Newes from the Dead by Mary Hooper
The Dead Days Omnibus by Marcus Sedgwick

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, Wicked Lovely! Push it to the top of your pile... seriously... it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought The Fever and the Flame bu Mary Hooper so I am interested in what you have to say about Newes from the Dead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Newes from the Dead. It sounds amazing.
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa Marr is an amazing author. Read her first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read these!
    Thanks for all these great comments :)

    ReplyDelete