Sunday, 12 April 2009

A Little About... Me

Okay, now I've done a few reviews, I'd just like to introduce myself a little more. As you can read on the left my name is Katie (grrr, I like being called Kate) and I'm 16. I'm from London and really enjoy reading. My first favourite two authors that I had were J.K. Rowling and Anthony Horowitz. Yup, you guessed it, I am a Harry Potter lover. And Anthony Horowitz? I love a bit of action/adventure. I own a few Bond films :D

You can contact me on katiepinn@googlemail.com or katiepinn@hotmail.com
I'm happy to talk. Happy Easter everyone! I've already been at the chocolate. Word of advice, if you've given it up for lent, less chocolate than before will make you feel sick. I've over done it, urgh.

And some books that I've recently read, but were read before I started a blog and started reviewing:

"Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac" by Gabrielle Zevin
"The Lady in the Tower" by Marie-Louise Jensen
"Just Listen" by Sarah Dessen
"Generation Dead" by Daniel Walters
"Maximum Ride series" by James Patterson (excluding the new one out called "Max")
"The Poison Apples" by Lily Archer
"The Declaration" by Gemma Malley
"The Resistance" by Gemma Malley
"The Twilight Saga" by Stephenie Meyer
And I'm sure there are other books that I can't remember :)

And to round it off...
A quick thank you to those who follow my blog or visit it, considering I'm a newbie and am slowly working out how to use this site :D

9 comments:

  1. I loved Memoirs, Just Listen, Poison Apples and Generation Dead. You have great taste in books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Sarah Dessen fan... yey! Did you get any good books this week? You should join in with the In My Mailbox meme. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you too!!

    I have most of those on my TBR list...gah, I'm so behind. I hope you liked those books and I'm really digging your other reviews 8)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I did get some books, though they're a bit different. Some were bought from my library (10p each bargain) and some from a charity shop (2 for £1 also a bargain). I'm a tad broke, I spent all my money the other day, and I've got loads in my TBR pile so it may be a while before I buy anymore. How can anyone not love books :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! It's great to read more about you, and you've listed some great books there. I'm really enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In reply to a comment you left on my Max Ride review.. the movie is due in 2010! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo! I can't wait :D

    ReplyDelete